Grab the pogies and the chill cheaters it is time for the 9 Miler!
Join us at Centurion Canoe Club @ Rietvlei Dam on Saturday the 27th of July for the epic 9 Miler and some…
Spar will be supplying boerewors rolls for the paddlers, which will also be on sale to the spectators and Cafe to Go will also keep us warm and fueled with their delicious coffees and snacks.
- It is a K2 race, but K1’s and K3’s are welcome. PFD’s Compulsory.
- Entry fee is R90 per paddler, Juniors R50 and R10 for conservation fee payable on the day. Later entries on the day at an extra R50 per paddler
- Registration will open at 8:00 and the race will start at 9:00 sharp. The compulsory boat wash station will be open from 7:30 to 8:30.
- Entries through GCU – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gauteng Canoe Union
- Nedbank Current Account 1984605992
- Branch Code 198405
- Please remember to add your shirt size to the entry email
We have some amazing sponsors this year and the first 50 entries will receive an awesome goodie bag and there will be some nice spot prizes after the race. NB! First come first serve.
For any queries please contact Raymond on 0825731298 or email@example.com
See you there!!
Centurion Canoe Club