FINAL SCHOOL LEAGUE RACE AT EMMARENTIA DAM – SATURDAY 8 NOVEMBER – AND ANNUAL SCHOOL LEAGUE PRIZEGIVING!!
- This is a PRE ENTRY EVENT ONLY.
- Pre Entries MUST be submitted NO LATER THAN 25 OCTOBER.
- NO LATE ENTRIES will be accommodated.
- EMAILyour entry now……registration and payment of R20 WILL be at 8h30.
- The formal race WILL be followed by some CANOE POLO FUN,
- THOSE wanting to participate in the canoe polo fun, also PLEASE INDICATE ON YOUR EMAIL ENTRY as limited numbers can be accommodated.
NOTE: IT IS COMPULSORY FOR ALL COMPETITORS IN SCHOOL LEAGUE RACES TO WEAR PDF’S (LIFEJACKETS). NO PDF – NO RACE.
- Once the final race points have been added to the race calendar, the annual prizegiving will take place, including top Primary and High School points achievers, Top Club Points Achievers, and Top Individual Points Achievers, followed by a catered party – ONLY catering for pre-entries.
- ANY QUERIES ON THE DATABASE / POINTS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED IF SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN 25 OCTOBER……the database has been sent repeatedly each month to school league participants via the school league email group.
Winding down the marathon season with exams, and holidays ahead, as Sprints start again in January, to prepare youth for the SA INTERSCHOOL INTERPROVINCIAL SPRINT COMPETITION which takes place end April / beg May in Natal!
Proposed distances for this final race:
U8 and U10 – 3km (3 laps)
U12 and Under 14 – 5km (5 laps)
Under 16 and older – 8km (8 laps)
NOVICES who have only recently started canoeing and who are doing their first or second race, SHOULD mention NOVICE on their entry email, if they would like to do a SHORTER race ie 2km, 4km, 6km.
for GCU School League
082 857 857 1