GCU Marathons Championships Saturday 28 & Sunday 29 May 2022
Location – Victoria Lake Club – Refinery Road, Germiston
Saturday – K1’s & Guppies
Sunday – K2’s (plus U14 and Guppies)
Registration from 7H00 including Juniors
Start Time 8H30 Main Event, U14 and Guppies to start 5 minutes afterwards
Entry Fee: R100 per day (R50 Juniors per day)
Online Entries Only: K1 & Guppies close Friday 27 May 18H00, K2’s Saturday 28 May 18H00
• U8,10 – 1 X 2Km lap no portage
• U12 – 2 X 2Km lap no portage
• U14 – 3 X 2Km lap no portage
• U16 plus – 7 X 3Km laps 3 X 150m portage, 1 X 1Km lap
• GGM – 5 X 3Km lap no portage
Medals to all category winners.
Food and beverages will be on sale, please be aware this is a licensed premises.
• All entrants participate at their own risk. (NSRI and St Johns will be present)
• No entries on the day PLEASE
• Correct race numbers are mandatory, else no result.
• PFD’s: ISO std. PFD’s are mandatory for U14 and Guppies, for the rest of the field PFD’s are used at you own discretion.
• Paddlers choosing not to wear PFD’s do so at their own risk the hosting club cannot be held responsible for paddlers who are not wearing PFD’s
• Existing regulatory COVID protocols are applicable including masks, social distancing etc