USING THE CSA ONLINE-ENTRY SYSTEM
RACES CAN ONLY BE ENTERED IF THE ENTRIES ARE OPEN – NOT AFTER THEY HAVE CLOSED PLEASE ENTER BEFORE CLOSING DATE.
LATE ENTRIES ARE DONE ONLY ON THE DAY AT THE RACE WITH LATE ENTRY PENALTY FEE PAYABLE.
- You must be registered with your club and Union/CSA for the current racing season.
- You must have the correct type of registration. Eg. Social membership will not allow you to enter river races.
- You must have the correct proficiency rating for the race you are trying to enter.
Without these the system will reject your entry.
- Logging in to the system.
- Go to www.canoesa.co.za
- Put your CSA no into the top block on the login page and your RSA Id into the bottom block.
- You will then be offered the opportunity to set up a personal login password, you can do this or skip it and just use the CSA no/RSA Id No route in future.
- You will then be able to check all your personal details. Some are editable some are not. If you come across details that are not editable but are incorrect please email the details to KNCUAD@SAI.CO.ZA
- Once you have completed the check and saved any changes you will be able to enter an event.
- Should your login be rejected at the outset the probable cause is an incorrect RSA Id No in the system. Again please send any query to KNCUAD@SAI.CO.ZA and I will check it.
- Entering a race.
- Select ENTER EVENT from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select the ONLINE ENTRY tab for the event you wish to enter from the list that show up.
- Select the BOAT CLASS you wish to enter K1,K2,K3 or K4.
- One by One enter the CSA no of the paddlers in the boat. IN ORDER: First paddler, Second, Third….
- If a paddler is unregistered or not proficient for the race an error message will come up at this stage.
- Once all the paddlers are entered successfully into the box, select ENTER RACE.
- Your basket of entries will then pop up.
- If you are happy select CHECK OUT.
- In the CHECKOUT screen you will need to read and accept the terms and conditions and tick the box.
- Then select the CHECKOUT tab.
- Here you can see the Reference No for your entry CM***********, the date of the transaction and the amount. USE the reference!
- You can then choose to PAY VIA FAST with a credit card following the instructions on the PAYFAST system. Once payment is completed using this option your entry will be automatically posted into the race entry list.
You can choose to PAY VIA MANUAL EFT.
- On the manual EFT payment page you will be shown the bank account details for the payment and the email address to which the PROOF OF PAYMENT MUST BE SENT.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU USE THE PAY BY MANUAL EFT OPTION YOUR RACE ENTRY WILL BE POSTED INTO A PENDING PAYMENT FILE AND WILL NOT BE PROCESSED OR ADDED TO THE RACE ENTRY LIST UNTIL THE PROOF OF PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
THIS IS AN ENTER-AND-PAY SYSTEM
not AN ENTER-AND-PAY-ON-THE-DAY SYSTEM
- Changes to entries.
- You cannot alter an entry once it is finalised and paid for.
- So any additional entries to a boat should be made as K1 entries and then adjusted on race day by the timekeeper.
- Any changes of partner, combination of K1 entries into a K2 etc should done in the same way.
For information / assistance please contact email@example.com;
083 267 7184 / 082 571 1180